ITM University ( formerly Institute of Technology and Management) was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860.
The university was conceived in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century...
- Vice-Chancellor Prof Prem Vrat is hand-picked by Govt of India to the Board Air India
- Farewell Party
- A Congratulatory Letter from the Secretariate of the Chief Minister of Haryana
- Professor Kehar Singh Nominated as the Chairman of the Research Council for Instruments (DRDO)
- Training & Placement Office (TPO) is upgraded now to School of Professional Attachment (SPA)
- ITMU Law School organizes National Seminar on Aviation Law
- Department of EECE Workshops and Societies
- Convocation and Degree Distribution Ceremony At ITM University on 27 April 2013.
- Convocation Address By Justice A K Patnaik At The Itm University.
- Workshop On Statistical Research Methods Using SPSS
- National Workshop On IPR: Need For Protection Of Utility Model In India
- National Seminar on Recent Trends in Aviation Law
- ITM University Celebrates and Reminisces at Alumni Meet 2012
- Workshop on Amendments to Criminal Laws to ensure Safety and Security of Women
- Haryana Governor Distributes Scholarships To Merit-And-Means Students
- Columbia Asia Hospital is Now ITMU's Health Partner – Signs MoU
- ITMU signs MoU with National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad
- MoU between ITM Law School and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – India (CIArb- India)